Mr. Aloe Vera(TM) aloe leaves are produced by Aloe Eco Park SAPI de CV in Southern Sonora, Mexico, with a privileged climate and adequate land.
There are several reasons why our aloe leaves are top quality:
- The climate in Sonora, Mexico -where our plantation is located-, is exceptional for the development of the aloe plant. We have an exceptional soil, abundant irrigation water and 355 days a year of full and pure sun.
- We have a high level of development and technological innovation in our aloe plantation. Our main aloe plantation has been developed with GPS, it has automated irrigation systems, own weather station, irrigation software, agricultural drones image bank for plantation monitoring and complete traceability.
- Our plantation is the only aloe plantation in the world that has implemented Internet of Things for the cultivation of aloe, since our systems are designed to dosify water adequately according to 17 climatological parameters. This implies a precision aloe plantation, unique in the world. That's why we call SmartAloe(TM) to our aloe crop.
- We have guaranteed water supply all year, either from the state irrigation system or from wells assigned to our farm.
- Our human factor has been trained for years and rigorously meets the specifications and guidelines established in Procedures Handbooks and Manuals of Good Agricultural Practices for the cultivation of aloe.
- Our aloe plantation is certified organic under the NOP-USDA, European Union, Canada-COR and IFOAM programs.
We offer high quality products and excellent value for the consumer.
Our lands have excellent aptitude for the growth of the aloe plant, which added to the full sun of Sonora and the adequate dosage of water and nutrients for the growth of the plant, generate aloe leaves of high nutritional value for the consumer.
Our aloe leaves contain high amounts of polysaccharides, but also fibers, vitamins, minerals and amino acids, making them an excellent source of nutrition for consumers.
The aloe plant contains more than 75 nutrients, including 20 minerals, 18 amino acids, 12 vitamins, 5 enzymes and its main polysaccharide, mannose or acemanan.